At PedSafety, a Dick Campbell Company, we are focused on using our expertise to manufacture and design products for the benefit of pedestrians. Our team strives to provide accessible and safe solutions for all users.
Benefits of working at PedSafety:
- 401K Traditional or Roth, your choosing, and up to 4% matching contribution.
- Participation in the ESOP after 1000 hours worked in a calendar year.
- PPO or HSA insurance with Regence Blue Shield.
- Dental insurance with Delta Dental.
- A wide array of optional life insurance and disability options with Aflac
- Vacation accrual of 40 hours the first year of employment and 24 hours of sick pay per year