The H Frame pedestrian station provides the pedestrian with the maximum amount of information available in a passive form. Instruction is presented from all approaches with a clear indication of the direction of the crossing. Service may enter from the top, bottom or back of the units. Each assembly is supplied with all mounting hardware required to quickly and easily mount and connect the device.
The H Frame PPB mount is designed for a rectangular button with a 4 hole mounting pattern. Campbell Company H Frames are 3.37x 5 x 7 ¾ “. The one piece H frame fits utility poles 2 ½” and larger. Legends are available in screen print and reflective grade engineering films.
- Seattle: 3/8” hex cap bolt with long chase nipple
- Tacoma: 3/8” hex cap bolt with long chase nipple
- Typical: 3/8” hex cap bolt with long chase nipple.
- Wood Pole: 2 3/8” hex cap lag screws
- H Frames are a 6063 aluminum extrusion
- Mounting Hardware is SS. Chase Nipple is 6061 AL.
- Powder Coated: typically white
Push Button Isolator Card (PBIC)